September 1, 2023
College Colors Day is Friday, September 1st.
Auburn’s Office of Trademark Management & Licensing is asking campus departments to participate in College Colors Day and is offering a dessert social to the department with the overall best participation.
How to participate:
Decorate your office and encourage participation within your unit and…
- Post on Wednesday or Thursday (8/30-8/31) reminding your followers that Friday (9/1) is College Colors Day.
- Remind them to wear their officially licensed Auburn gear on Friday, September 1st AND
- Post their photo on social media using #WarEagle and #CollegeColorsDay
- Please mention @auloveitshowit on your post on either Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Threads. Feel free to post on any other outlets you may have as well.
- Post on Friday from your official accounts showing the department’s participation
- Wear your Auburn colors!
- Decorate your office!
- Be creative!
- Encourage individuals from your department to post on their personal accounts as well. Make sure to tag the department and @auloveitshowit!
- An anonymous panel of judges will select the winning department based on level pf participation, including:
- Number of posts from departmental and individual accounts