Skip to main content

How do you know if a product is Officially Licensed by Auburn University?

Look for the Label!

Every item which has been approved by Auburn and produced by a licensed manufacturer should have an Officially Licensing Collegiate Product (OLCP) hangtag or label like the examples shown below.

Officially Licensed Collegiate Product (OLCP) hangtag
Officially Licensed Collegiate Product (OLCP) label

Why does it matter?

Products that are officially licensed by Auburn University were manufactured by companies which:

  • Have been thoroughly vetted by Auburn and the Collegiate Licensing Company
  • Pay royalties on each item which support scholarships to help students attend Auburn University
  • Carry product liability insurance covering Auburn University
  • Have signed Auburn’s Labor Code and are committed to responsible sourcing
Report an Unlicensed Product