Campus Departments Use

Use of Auburn University’s name or other Auburn trademarks with an organization name implies association with the University. Therefore, only official campus departments are allowed to use AU trademarks in conjunction with their name. To ensure consistency in the use of the University’s name and logos, all products or packaging bearing reference to Auburn University must be produced by manufacturers licensed through the University’s licensing agent, the Collegiate Licensing Company (CLC). Only officially licensed manufacturers carry appropriate product liability insurance naming Auburn as an additional insured.

In order to request use of an Auburn trademark on apparel or promotional products, please use the form below.

Common Campus Department Questions

Campus Department Trademark Request Form

Please complete the form below with information about your proposed use of the Auburn brand on apparel or promotional products.