Skip to main content

How do I know if a product is officially licensed by Auburn University?

Look for the label! Product that has been approved and licensed by Auburn University will bear the Officially Licensed Collegiate Products label or hangtag. To ensure that you are purchasing merchandise that is AU-thentic and supports the University’s scholarship programs, look for the label before you buy. Find out more here. Report potentially unlicensed product here.

Leave a Reply